I got tagged by my sister-in-law Nicole, aka Gidget @ http://gidgetgoeshome.com , so I thought I would play along.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog or if you don't have a blog just email the person back with the answers. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here it goes......6 Random Things about Mama Bear
1. I have to sleep with socks on. It can be 100 degrees, but I can't fall asleep unless I have socks on. I've tried to go to sleep without them, but eventually I have to get up and put them on so I can go to sleep.
2. In the sixth grade I was on the safety patrol. We had the stop signs that we used in the crosswalk, had a whole marching routine and did the whole putting and taking down of the American Flag. Our school safety patrol competed in a marching competition.
3. I have been escorted out of a building by the secret service. I'm going to leave it at that. If you really want to know what happened you can email me.
4. Considering the amount of time my family spends around and watching sports, I am pretty un-athletic. Actually, I'm just uncoordinated.
5. I do not like seafood!!!
6. I sleep with a teddy bear.
OK….now you’re tagged! If you're too busy, no worries, but I thought it would be fun if you’d like to play along! I did more than 6 people.
Connie
Jen R.
Cherie
Shannon C.
Shannon W.
Carly
Janelle
Sarah @ http://www.featherfam.blogspot.com/
Amy
Niki
Carey
Stephanie
Lisa
Betsi
Jodi
1 comment:
okay, how do I not know this secret service story? I expect to hear it soon... fun list though! Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment