Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hard to believe that it is already Halloween. Seems like it was just Labor Day and back to school. The Halloween decorations are on their way out at the stores and the shelves are getting stocked with Christmas decorations. Some stores even started putting out Christmas stuff before Halloween, which is just wrong. However, once Halloween in over they bring out the mint flavored M & M's. My favorite!!!! I put them in the freezer (usually without anyone knowing I have them) and they are pretty tasty!
So this year for Halloween, Brother Bear was his favorite college football player Jake Locker and Sister Bear was.....well she just didn't want to cooperate. Since it was cold I was going to have her wear her pumpkin costume from last year. Only she didn't quite care for it. Instead she wore a festive Halloween t-shirt.

No comments: