Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gramma and Granddad Visit

Gramma and Granddad came to visit for the week. We had a nice time. Brother Bear even had two days off of school! Papa Bear had to go out of town for work for the weekend so I was glad they were here to keep me company. Sometimes I turn into a chicken at night when Papa Bear is gone. Before we got married I used to check in my roommates closet and under her bed when she wasn't home at night before I went to bed (Niki, if you are reading this that roommate was you).

Gramma really enjoyed our weather. It has been way to hot for her down in So. Cal. It was probably in the high 50's but sunny for the most part while they were here. We went up to Seattle one day and went to the aquarium and to Pike's Market. Then we did the zoo. I had my mom make some of the dinners that just taste so much better when she makes them and we froze them for me to pull out and pretend I made them. One night when Papa Bear was gone, Brother Bear and I went and spent some quality time together while sister stayed behind. It was nice because as much as he loves his sister I could tell he really liked just the two of us going out to do something.

On Saturday Brother had a soccer game. It was the first game in which he didn't score a goal. He probably had about 7 shots on goal though. Unlucky day. I love this soccer picture of him. He had just kicked the ball and there was another kid coming toward him.

Sister Bear is just like how her brother was at that age. She doesn't want to miss a thing. The day we were out in Seattle at the aquarium and Pikes Market she never fell asleep. She's like the energizer bunny and just keeps going and going. However, this week she has taken some really good naps for me.

No comments: