
It is so nice living where there are actual seasons. I love the fall when the leaves change color.
Even the air smells different. When we moved here from California, Brother Bear was 5 years old. I remember he commented on the amount of all the big GREEN trees.
Something we didn't have a lot of in smoggy So. Cal. We have some really tall trees in our neighborhood and it is kind of nice just to sit and watch them sway in the wind. And then I start to think if it gets really windy and the trees fall over, will they hit our house. Brother Bear likes to help Papa Bear when he rakes up the leaves in the backyard. It is always nice to watch the two of them out there doing the yard.
Even the air smells different. When we moved here from California, Brother Bear was 5 years old. I remember he commented on the amount of all the big GREEN trees.
2 comments:
That is definitely NOT what our fall is looking like...
Showed my son the shark eating video...and he loved it. We are in to the sea animals in our house.
those photos are amazing!!!
Post a Comment