Well, here I am with many many days or should I say weeks in between blog posts. Maybe we have just been so busy with exciting things going on that I haven't had time to write. Or maybe we have nothing going on in our house that would be of interest to you. Then again, maybe I have been too lazy to get on the computer to actually write something. My guess is probably the last one.
So what have we here in the Bear household been up to?
Papa Bear is busy at work fixing injured athletes, keeping them from getting injured and making sure the training room is running smoothly. He is also now the president of their state organization. Guess that makes us the first family. Haha. He is also busy coaching Brothers baseball team.
Brother Bear is busy being a fifth grader. Can't believe school is almost over and he will be in sixth grade. He is doing great in school. Right now he is starting work on a state project. Brother is going to do Pennsylvania. For his tourism booth he's going to hand our Hershey Kisses. As soon as indoor soccer was over with, baseball started up. Brother is enjoying playing catcher again this year. He has also started soccer practice. This year Brother is playing on a different team.
Sister Bear is just plain busy. She always wants to be doing something or talking about something. Her dance class is busy practicing for their recital. She loves story time at Borders Bookstore and at the library. She has gotten good at writing her letters and numbers and can count to 100 by 10's. Her favorite shows to watch are Super Why and Word World and she sings along with the songs.
I, Mama Bear, am just trying to keep everyone organized and running. I'll try to come back and add pictures later.
2 comments:
Yay! Glad to hear your news. Miss your family.
I love Cade's crazy faces.
Post a Comment