Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trip to the Zoo

We've had a colder and wetter spring this year. But the other day it was a gorgeous day. Blue skies and 73 degrees! After Brother was off to school, I got a lunch packed for Sister and I. We headed off to the zoo to enjoy the nice day. Well, I think everyone else had the same idea that i did. The parking lot was filled with school buses and cars. But, there was not a line to get in so that was perfect. So, Sister and I cruised around the zoo checking out all of the animals. We found a nice bench in the sun and enjoyed our picnic lunch. After we walked around for a little longer and rode the carousel, we headed out. On our way home we stopped at Mickey D's for an ice cream cone.

P.S. I've added pictures to some of the earlier posts that didn't have pictures

No comments: