Friday, September 17, 2010

Little Ballerina


I recently signed Sister Bear up at the parks and rec department for a dance class. It was supposed to have started last Monday. The Friday before I got a phone call from the parks and rec department. Class was cancelled due to low enrollment. Did I want a refund or to roll my registration over to the next session and see what happened? I would roll it over but it isn't for a few months. Try explaining that to someone who was so excited. I needed something NOW! I found out about a dance studio nearby that offers a My First Dance Class and it doesn't cost a fortune. We went to try it out on Wednesday. Boy was Sister excited! She went right out and joined the other girls. And she didn't talk during the class unless she was asked a question! I didn't know that was possible.

After class we went home and changed her clothes and ran to Borders for story time. Sister was quiet for the story...but talked to the girl who reads the story the WHOLE time she did her craft.

No comments: