Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Angel Game

I meant to post while we were in California but I just didn't get around to it.

Brother, Sister and I went to California for . Unfortunately Papa Bear couldn't go with us. Football and all of the other sports had started and they think they need Papa to take care of them.

We went to an Angel game while we were there.

Our tickets were pretty good, we were up in section 426, front row right after first base. But this is where we sat instead.




I have a friend, who I used to work with, who also ushers at the stadium. He works down in the diamond club. Whenever we come to the game I stop by to say hello. He told me to go get my party and come sit down here. Well alrighty then! During the game Brother told my dad, "Granddad, our seats you got us were good, but these are REALLY good!"

No comments: