Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elmo's Flying Fish

While we were in California we went to Sea World. The last time I was at Sea World I think Brother was 3 years old. They have since added a Sesame Street area that had three rides for the very small. The Abby Cadabby ride was like the tea cups at Disneyland.


Before the ride got started, Brother was spinning the wheel super fast which resulted in a very spinny cup and some super dizzy kids.


There was also a watery roller coaster ride in addition to the Shipwrecked Rapids ride that Brother was too small to go on the last time we were there.


We saw a handful of shows. There is a new show called Blue Horizons which has dolphins, costumes and dancers flying from wires.


We saw a Sesame Street 4-D show which is probably on You-Tube because the guy sitting next to me was filming it.

And of course we saw Shamu.


Brother wanted to sit down low in the soak zone, rows 1-16. We sat in row 13. I was still completely soaked from the Shipwrecked Rapids ride that I took him on.


We had a great time seeing the shows, riding the rides and seeing all of the animals. Brother's favorite part was the Atlantis roller coaster and touching a dolphin. Sister's favorite part was Elmo's flying fish and Shamu.

Thanks mom and dad for a fun day!

No comments: