Thursday, January 21, 2010

Underwear


Sister Bear has been potty trained since early September. I've been lucky both of my kids were very easy to do. Sister Bear is still so proud of using the toilet and wearing underwear. She loves her Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell underwear. We will see someone with diapers in a shopping cart or a commercial on television for diapers and she will turn and tell you "I don't wear diapers anymore, I wear underwear!" I'd been putting her in pull-ups at bedtime because I didn't want to mess with having any accidents and having to change sheets in the middle of the night. Every night at bedtime Sister would look at you with those big blue eyes and say I want to wear underwear to bed. Finally I gave in the other night and so far we have had four nights of success!!!! Yay!!!

1 comment: