Saturday here at the Bear Household. Nothing much to say since nothing much is going on right now.
Sister Bear is in her room coloring before she takes a nap.
Brother Bear is at a friends house.
Papa Bear is at work.
I am reading family blogs and paying bills on-line, anything to keep me from the large piles of laundry on the couch that need to be folded.
After I pick Brother up we will head on over to the university for the basketball game. Brother helps Papa on the bench. Sister sits in the stands and spreads the contents of her backpack on the bleachers while cheering for her favorite players.
So, that is life at our house on this drizzly Saturday in January.
2 comments:
Sounds nice and quiet.
One of these day when nothing is going on or you're all on your way back from the university Janette and I still want you to come over. Maybe this summer it will work out. The kids can run in the field and crash early. By spring we should have another horse they can ride. Yeah.... there went all our camping trips. I'm sure you'll camp more then we will now.
Post a Comment