Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pre-K Graduation

 Sister Bear was in Pre-K at a church hear in town.  Every M,W,F it was quiet in the house.  I think she talked more those days when she came home because she didn't talk very much in class.  She loved school and her teacher.  On the last day of school she was eating breakfast and while she was sitting at the table she said "I think that I'm going to cry because I feel sad."  We drive by her preschool all the time and she comments every time we go by.

There were 3 Pre-K classes on the days Sister went to school.  They have a little graduation ceremony for parents and family at the end of the year.  The kids wore white graduation hats and walked in to the sanctuary while pomp and circumstance was playing.  All three classes gathered and sang two of their favorite songs from chapel and then they did two songs about going to kindergarten.  Then their names were called and they walked through a cute balloon arch and got their "diploma" and a pin from the pastor.  Afterwards there was cake a punch.

Sister was so excited leading up to the graduation.  She would talk about the songs that they were singing.  We let Brother Bear go into school late that day so he could go with us to the ceremony.  She was so excited to have her big brother along watching her do something.

No comments: