Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lets see if I can get going

I have so many things Ive forgotten to write about.  I'll go back and do a little blurb about the things I think I would have wanted to write about.

Oh and my pictures are all screwed up and it is really annoying me.  I guess there is a new format.  They aren't sideways on my computer but when I put them on here they are.
Christmastime
The kids always love having the house decorated for Christmas.  They love when Papa Bear puts the lights on the house. Sister was really into the holidays this year.  I think being in preschool and doing activities to celebrate there helped kick her holiday spirit way up.  We went to the Nutcracker Ballet with my parents during the holiday season.
Granny and Grandpa came to visit us this year.  We had some surprise visitors too.  Well surprise for Granny and Grandpa. Chase and Carly came up to visit too.  One night we said we were going to the movies so Granny and Grandpa were babysitting the kids.  What we really did was go to the airport to pick up our visitors.

No comments: