On Halloween we went to a Princess Tea Party. There is a place in town that does princess birthday parties and also a princess preschool. Every once in awhile they have an open house. This open house featured princess was Snow White. Snow White read stories to the girls and then a handful of other princesses came out and all of the girls danced around and talked with the princesses. They had little mini cupcakes and cookies and juice set up for the girls. There was also an area to make a cute little mask. Some of the princesses sat with the girls and read stories. I didn't tell Sister Bear we were going to the party until right before and she was SO EXCITED. She ran all over the house saying she was going to go see Snow White.
1 comment:
How fun!! I would have loved that as a child. Would love it now. I love to dress up all fancy.
Post a Comment