Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

I figured since Halloween was a week ago I had better put the pictures of up the little bears.



Brother Bear was given a choice a few days before Halloween. You can (1) go to the Sounders playoff game with your dad or (2) stay home and go trick or treating. He chose option number 1. But would Sister share her candy? Yes, she would, but most of it gets sent to Papa Bears office anyways so it didn't really matter.

So that left Sister Bear aka Princess Tiana and I for trick or treating. She was quite enjoying herself. She loved going up to the door and ringing the doorbell. Always polite with her thank you before we left.

We didn't even wear a coat for trick or treating until the very end of the evening. It was a nice night. The best part was no rain, especially since the days leading up to Halloween had been very wet. A big thanks to Granny for making her great costume. We couldn't ever find a Tiana crown, so Sister said "I'll just wear my Cinderella crown."

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is a great, great photo of Riley. The pink door goes so well with the princess theme.