Monday, May 31, 2010

Zoopa

There isn't much I miss about living in California. In fact, I can probably name what I miss on 3 fingers.

Finger #1- Family
Finger #2- Watching the Angels on TV for free
and
Finger #3- Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes

During basketball season Papa goes down to Oregon a handful of times. The hotel the team stays at is right down the street from Sweet Tomatoes. He gets to eat there twice during the weekends he is in Oregon. Sometimes, Brother Bear gets to go on the trip with Papa. Which means Brother gets to eat at Sweet Tomatoes too. Brother then likes to call and tell me that he just ate at Sweet Tomatoes.

Brother didn't have school on Friday, so, Brother, Sister and I went up to a mall near Seattle that has a Mariners team store. You can buy your tickets at the store without the ridiculous service charges. Down the street from the mall is a restaurant called Zoopas. Zoopas is otherwise known as Fresh Choice and Fresh Choice is definitely not as good as Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes. But, Zoopas is as close as I am going to get to Souplantation. So for lunch that is where the three of us headed. Since I haven't had Souplantation since the summer of 2008 I was pretty excited. We filled our bellies and headed home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny (your obsession with this restaurant) - Shannon