Monday, June 27, 2011

Last Day of School


The last day of school for Brother Bear was last week. Normally Brother rides the bus home from school but he has always wanted me to pick him up on the last day. I am thankful that he still did this year too.

I can't believe we have a 6th grader now. Scary! How can it be five years ago that I was picking this kid up



on the last day of school.

I was going to take Brother out to lunch. I suggested a nice sit down lunch at the Ram, granted I did have a free coupon, or Pizza Hut because he really likes the lunch buffet. But he really wanted to go to Panda Express. So Brother and I had a nice little lunch together just the two of us. I don't think next year on the last day of school with a future 7th grader is going to be very easy on me.

No comments: