So we set off Friday evening to have the Santa picture taken. Sister Bear has seen Santa at the mall a handful of times. However, she wants no part of sitting on his lap. I really wanted them to have a picture with Santa though. Brother tried to coax sister to sit on Santa's lap with him but a firm NO was always her response. So I thought what if Santa stands behind the chair and they sat in the chair. Sister was not so sure about that either. She had an idea. She wanted Santa behind the chair and Brother sitting in the chair and she would stand in front of the chair. A safe buffer. OK. Well, after waiting, this year only 25 minutes compared to last years 2 hours, it was our turn. I told the photographer that there would be no sitting on the lap. He had Santa step away while Brother sat in the chair. The chair was big enough that I convinced Sister to sit in the chair with Brother. Santa came and stood behind the chair and a picture was quickly taken. No tears, no look of utter fear. After they were done Santa gave them a peppermint Ghirradelli chocolate. Yum!


2 comments:
Those outfits are so adorable, and that is probably the cutest Santa photo I've ever seen! Forget the lap, your pose is way better! :)
I love Cade's bow tie. Great solution and perfect picture!
Post a Comment