He (and I was, too) was very excited for that the Angels were going to be his team this year. Well, the Angels are his team every year but this year he is actually playing on the Angels. Sister and I will be be well outfitted as we cheer on Brother. We have plenty of hats, t-shirts and sweatshirts. I saved some of Brothers old t-shirts, so Sister is able to wear them.
Just like last year Brother is playing catcher.
There isn't anybody else on the team who wants to play catcher.
This means Brother will get to play that position most of the time.
The day was great for the Jamboree Games. SUNSHINE!!!!!! Sister and I didn't even wear a jacket or a sweatshirt! Some of Sister's friends are gone this year.
The boys moved up and had to go through the draft again, which broke up the little sister gang of the Blue Jays.
That's ok...Brother is an Angel!
1 comment:
so exciting!
Post a Comment