I wanted to take Sister Bear to have her picture taken with Santa. I have a picture of Brother Bear at this age with Santa. We were at the mall a few days before Thanksgiving and Santa was already there. Personally, I don't think Santa should be at the mall until after Thanksgiving. Well, he wasn't busy so my friend took her 2yr old daughter up and Santa read her a story. He is a very nice/clean looking Santa and he has been at our mall for a few years. I tried to take Sister Bear up too, but she wanted no part of Santa. She wouldn't look at him and wanted me to pick her up. When he was done reading the story to my friends daughter, he gave her a candy cane. He asked me if he could give one to Sister. As quick as she could, she took the candy cane and said thank you and turned away. I asked Sister if she would have her picture taken if Brother was in the picture and she said "no but Brother could have his taken with Santa." Maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment