Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer Recap Part One

Well, it seems like just the other day I was going to post about the last day of school. Obviously I never got around to it since I can now do a post about the first day of school which has come and gone.

The Bear Family enjoyed a nice summer at home. We didn't go out of town this year, just a few local campingtrips. The first camping trip was a last minute trip to Lake Easton. We had never been to this campground before. It was a nice campground, just a little close to the freeway.
Sister Bear did a great job camping. Way better than last year when she split her face from running into the truck and spent most of the weekend crabby. Brother Bear and Papa had some serious horse shoe games
going on. We enjoyed hot dogs and smores, yummy!

No comments: