Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our New Addition





The Bear Family has a new member! Meet Zoey. She came to live with us today. Zoey is almost 8 weeks old. She is an English Cocker Spaniel. Her dad and sister live up the street from us. The puppies were born right after Christmas. They were so tiny, I could fit one in the palm of my hand. Brother Bear is beyond excited!!!!! He is currently laying by Zoey as she sleeps. Sister Bear doesn't really care except when Brother tells her to get away. So far she has only stuck her hand in the water dish once. Let's see how long it takes for her to eat some dog food.
The other dog in the picture with Zoey is her sister Lucy.

3 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

oh, how exciting!

Karen, aka Yaya said...

Zoey is so adorable and looks soooo soft!! Congrats to the whole family!!
karen

Feather Fam. said...

Having a dog is an ongoing "discussion" in our house that I think will never end! I think you are brave and crazy (so much work)... my husband is jealous!