Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Best Team in Baseball!!!!


Since I am the writer of this blog I get to put this post up. Lets go Angels!!!! Our household is 3 Red and 1 Blue(Dodgers). A guy I used to work with at Chapman would call Papa Bear "blue". Well, the blue team managed to pull it off and make it into the playoffs. It could get ugly in our house if Red and Blue play each other in the world series. Haha lets get serious now, Blue won't make it that far. We have the MLB package, so basically we have watched baseball every night on tv since April. What will we watch until Wednesday night when the playoffs begin?


1 comment:

nicole aka gidget said...

I'll refrain from addressing the red/blue issue and just say, yes... what are we going to do with all our time in a couple of weeks when baseball season is over? :)